The Warners Bay Sports Club “the club” is located in beautiful Lake Macquarie just 15mins from Newcastle NSW. Our venue is undergoing significant change, with our membership base growing at a rapid rate along with exciting developments and improvements complimenting our growth. For this reason, our club is looking for a Bowls Co-ordinator to help in our continued endeavour of becoming one of the best Clubs in Newcastle.
Our club had (4) teams with enough reserves to fill a (5th) side in Men’s Pennants last year. We are a (1) Grade club which was successful in reaching the finals last year finishing 5th overall.
The position offered is negotiable either Part Time or Full Time; however, consideration will be given to applicants who may wish to supplement their duties with hours in another department within the Club. For this reason, applicants with experience or qualifications in other relevant fields will be strongly considered.
Indicative tasks include (but are not limited to):
· Sourcing sponsorship and managing advertising opportunities,
· Managing all aspects of Tournaments from Entries to completion,
· Working closely with the Club Manager and Bar Staff
· Driving and improving our existing Barefoot Bowls programmes,
· Establishing and running Corporate Bowls programmes,
· Establishing and running twilight, and similar social bowls formats,
· Marketing and Publicity for Bowls
To be considered for the position you will:
· Be a competent bowler,
· Hold Coaching qualifications (desirable),
· Be able to demonstrate intermediate computer skills,
· Be willing to work towards agreed upon targets, &
· Possess high energy levels and a dynamic approach to achieving positive results.
*Hold your current (RSA) responsible service of alcohol certificate.
Remuneration will be discussed with the successful applicant and determined on either full time or part time employment.
Applications should be addressed to Ryan Freedman (Club Manager) submitted with a Cover letter introducing yourself and your Curriculum vitae.
For any questions please feel free to contact Ryan Freedman on 02 4948 8866 or email@example.com